Gran Turismo 4 - Release Date???

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, i didnt know video gaming was a tech question. I learn something everyday.

But anyways, GT3 is an amazing game and GT4 should top it. It was supposed to come out wuite a while back but they keep pushing the release date farther and farther away.

My friend has the GT4 prologue (Japan Only). Its 50 cars and like five tracks, but thats still pretty good for a demo. Anyways graphics are even better and now they have a track in New York and its really nice. Also, rally is better to. Now you have camera men that are in the middle of the road that flash pictures and run to the side before you can hit them. Its pretty cool but the camera guyz are 2D so they kinds look like card board cutouts as you pass them by. Other than that I have seen nothing wron with the game except that I cant read the menus or specs and stuff cuz its in japanese. Oh they also have the NEW GT40 or "Ford GT" to be politically correct in the game. ANd its really nice in the demo. I mean its one of the best of the 50 cars. Me, I'm not in too much of a hurry to get it....I still have to finish GT3. Although I dont think that will happen.... :rolleyes:

GTA-spec... So many memories...That game was always good to me... never wrecked anything and no speeding tickets... although having to start out with a PT cruiser made me question my man hood.... maybe I should have went with the miata...

:shrug:

:rlaugh:

Yeah Gran Turismo is awesome..I wish they had some fox bodies in it though. And how about some superchargers for supercharged cars? Also pisses me off how torque seems to go down the more you hook up your car...like my svt Cobra has like 1100hp and 73tq :scratch: Anyway, I can play that game for hours :D ..Just cant stop playing 007 nightfire right now. I think I have like 6 more boards to beat it :p