Grundy Insurance

I had a conversation with my State Farm agent a week or so ago, and the agent mentioned that State Farm offered classic car insurance. She asked for a value on my '86 and I told her $25K. She quoted $160.

Bill

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I had a conversation with my State Farm agent a week or so ago, and the agent mentioned that State Farm offered classic car insurance. She asked for a value on my '86 and I told her $25K. She quoted $160.

Bill
As I said earlier, one of the big insurance companies bought out ( American Collectors)
DSCF0098.JPG
who I am insuring my BMW and Dodge thru...... Might of been State Farm... Personally I am probably going to switch as I dislike the BIG guys intensely........

Reactions: 1 user
My daughter's mother used JC Taylor for her 1980 cadillac Eldorado Barrettes. We had to send photos of the car in a garage. She rear ended a Tahoe. They covered the Tahoe damage and they paid 2700 to fix the Caddy. She was rear ended and they cut another check for 2200 to repair the rear bumper. Last and final accident totalled the car and they paid out 7500. She was a bad driver and this was all within a year.

I have State Farm now on all my vehicles but may switch the mustangs to JC Taylor or Haggerty.

Had Grundy for my 73 with full coverage at $235 per year. Unfort, when sold that and went to add my 05 Saleen they jumped to $650 per year. Ended up with American Modern for $402 per year as the Saleen is under the category "Collectible;" and not a classic yet. Plus American Modern allows quarterly payments which makes it real easy.