gt-40 intake manifold

I am assuming that you mean the tubular GT-40. If so you are correct, they are no longer being produced. I beleive the cobra is still being made but it is now made over seas. I have tubular one with a ported lower that I was going to sell, but since I found out that they arent made any more Im not sure weather I want to hold on to it or not.

Yes, I was refering to the tubular manifold. That's very upsetting that it is no longer produced, as it is probably the nicest looking I'll just have to add it to my list for the swap meet at Carlisle Thanks for the info!

Your right....he may be able to get a cheaper intake that is better then the GT-40 manifold. But theres a difference between what you want and what the best is. I personally love the Looks of the GT-40 intake and would rather have that then any other intake. 2nd is the cobra intake. I would sacrifice the little bit more horse for what you want or what you think looks good.

GT40 tubular is what I wanted too. But it's expensive and hard to find, even worse in Canada... I settled for a polished Cobra intake... The BBK looks cool but I'd have to get the BBK logo grounded down. I like the "factory" look. I mean I want my car to look like it came from factory modified.