Gt350r Vs Z28 - Wow

• Sponsors (?)

Who's the fuktard announcer? The wild west was about some dudes running around and shooting each other for no reason?

After further review: He's still an idiot. Has he ever heard of a Corvette?

Looks like he just discovered that the gas pedal is more than just and on/off switch.

It was definitely fun to watch his initial reactions. hehe

...and yes. I want a GT-350R. :drool:

Reactions: 1 user
A 5.2L just made as much power at the wheels as a 7.0L

Its official....pushrods have become obsolete.

I've been wondering for years when GM will ditch the push rod engines and go modular. They have been able to squeeze out some good figures from them but I bet it is getting harder and harder to find ways to meet emissions standards each year which is one reason why Ford phased them out.

Yeah it delivered. Threw down hard. Beat the Z in the corners, drag racing, comfort, style, and price. It was almost kinda embarrassing, how much better it did. Everyone talked such big game about the Z28.

The enthusiast world is largely made up of Chevy fans and they love to hate on Fords. They also compared the Z28 when it first came out to the Nissan GTR (overhyped in stock form) and I honestly was hoping to see the Z28 give the GTR a run for it's money and the only place it could beat the GTR was in the brakes.

I'm wondering how the 2016 Camaro will close the gap a little. They did shead some weight and bulk on the new one, might be interesting.

Meh, I don't feel too bad for Chevy fans and their fanboy hypocrisy.

Remember when the 5th Gen Z/28 was introduced and it beat the outgoing 5th Generation Boss 302 just as it was ending production. We Ford guys never heard the end of it. Now out comes the 6th Gen Shelby GT350R, that cleans the Z/28's clock just as its about to take a dirt nap and what do you know....all the sudden, they're crying foul.

The only ones I like to see more disappointed are the GT-R nug huggers. I revel in it actually. :D The C7 Z06 Corvette has already dominated the GT-R in every single performance category and was $20K cheaper to boot....and they're still chirping about it being the best car ever made. Of course, you should only take their yapping with a grain of salt, since most GT-R fans are Civic driving, pant draggers, or worse yet, not old enough to drive at all....but they do tend to show up in droves, obnoxious as all hell and are often tough to get rid of. Kinda of like the herpes of the internet. lol

Reactions: 1 user