- Kirban Fuel regulator
- 255lph Walbro
- Ford Racing Shorties
- BBK O/R X-pipe
- A good tune
- 3.73's
- All accessories EXCEPT Smog
- spun up to about 6k R's

my goal is 400whp 400tq. I have no doubt tq is reachable.. but I THINK thats stretching it for a HP.

• Sponsors (?)

track heat heads out of the box? if yes i will say you'll be hovering right around 390-400 at the wheels with GREAT torque, bc of the smaller runner volume. If they are worked i would say your over 415 at the wheels, that custom cam will be magic.

Anything done to the heads? Whats the cam designed for? How high you spinning? Help me help you :) I'd consider a holley manifold and a 1 3/4" LT header. Lets hear your goals first.

I see you edited your post.

You won't be anywhere near your 400rwhp goal. You'll need more intake, more rpm's, bigger exhaust and a cam designed for this. With what I see listed, you may hit 350rwhp and 380tq.

My goal when I talked to FTI was a car capable of a high 10 second pass which is around 375-400rwhp +/- and 120 mph. I need a steeper gear to hit my mph goal as the 3.73's are KILLING me. Myself, Rick 91GT and Ed @ FTI all agree that 4.30's are what my car needs.

Im finishing up my suspension now, then the rear is next.

400/400 is very reachable in a 347 stroker but unless ur heads r flowing over 300cfm at .550 lift then ur limiting the potential, along with a cam with duration of 240 and a port matched intake.

347 stroker with AFR 205 or TFS track heat 205 cnc'd heads, Comp cam XE282HR, port matched Holley or Victor EFI, 11:1 comp, easy 400/400 on pump gas, NA.