Gum on paint

pumpkinfish

Apr 1, 2005
Philly Area
I need help!!! I went down to Ocean City NJ yesterday and some animal at the rest stop smeared gum all over the place. Of course I don't catch them in the act to handle it properly. I am still hot about this!

What is the best way to remove gum without damaging the paint?

Thanks guys. I used the Goo Gone and it worked like a charm! The funny thing is I never go to Jersey because they are the one state that charges you to leave! The one time I go to make the wife happy and I get this hassle. At least it is ammo for the next time she asks me

Had that happen but they where nice enough not to spread it, just stuck one to my hood and one on my windshield.

Was going to the movies and there is a ricer hang out there at an arcade. I had a bad feeling about that from the beginning. Just confirms my beliefs on the type of a$$hats they are and cowards. Like to see them come up and stick gum on me.

Ricers make me giggle.

Anyone seen that Scion xA commercial with the two guys all happy about their car?

That made me snicker like none other. I hope it comes on so I can point and laugh some more.

Goo Gone is the ****, spray it on, wait 30 seconds, wipe and rinse.

I had this happen when I drove thru the local park(company picnic), someone thru gum out and my rear tire picked it up and slung it all over the rear fender of the car.

klous said:
Goo Gone is the ****, spray it on, wait 30 seconds, wipe and rinse.

I had this happen when I drove thru the local park(company picnic), someone thru gum out and my rear tire picked it up and slung it all over the rear fender of the car.

I tought I was the only one who had experienced "Gum Spray" LOL! Mine came off he front wheel and was all down the side...

Hehe Pennsylvania charges you a "Privelage to Work in Pennsylvania Tax" $50!!! Yeah such a privelage.