Handz "Los Angeles" Photoshoot!!!

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So, since it's 2010 I need to do my first paint correction of the year on my SN95. Came out really nice. Finally Got to try out my pot of CG Ezyme Wax. OMG!!! The depth is just amazing. It make my metallic paint POP and doesnt mute the flake.

I was so happy with the Ezyme, I decided to go to Downtown Los Angeles again and take some "Ghetto" pics. I pretty much drove around the worst parts of LA, Encountered Bums, crackheads, and police... But got the pics!!! Enjoy!!!

Here is the detail combo...

Body:
Menzerna SIP/Orange LC CCS Pad
Menzerna 106FF/Black LC CCS Pad
3M Ultrafine/Black LC CCS Pad
1Z Einszett Pro Line Final Finish/CCS Red Pad
CG Vertua-Bond 408
CG Jetseal109 (2 Coats)
CG E-zyme (3 Coats)

Wheels:
CG Jetseal 109
Autoglym HD Wax

Details:
CG Silk-shine
3M Metal Polish
Eagle-One Tire Shine
Invisible Glass

I spent THE WHOLE DAY in LA taking pics, so you can really see the color change in the Laser Red Paint across the day.

IMG_2658Small.jpg

IMG_2664Small.jpg

IMG_2671Small.jpg

IMG_2674Small.jpg

IMG_2701Small.jpg

IMG_2710Small.jpg

IMG_2718Small.jpg

IMG_2732Small.jpg

IMG_2745Small.jpg

IMG_2764Small.jpg

IMG_2800Small.jpg

IMG_2809Small.jpg

IMG_2827Small.jpg

IMG_2835Small.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

OK. first of all WOW.

Second im so way off on the paint maintanace, all i do to mine is the meguiars 3 step: the paint cleaner, buff, and wax, of and i clay bar'd it as well. It came out decent but still not something to drop your jaw over. I also have some white paint on my wheel wells and rockers up front from somehting i hit on the road, Is there something i can use to clean these off? short of repainting i couldnt get it off.

Oh and i know what you mean about being in weird places taking pics, a few weeks ago my gf and her sis went to shoot some pics for my gf's sisters architecture class. They wanted me around because its not wise for 2 young women being out in the open in detroit city limits especially at night. So she was taking some pics of the ambassador bridge, and it turns out that is not allowed, which is perfectly fine but we had County sheriffs, Detroit Police, Border Patrol all come with their guns drawn lol. It was cool once i talked to em but man, talk about being in a weird place takin pics lol.

PS. Your car gives me madd motivation as a laser red owner!!