Happy New S197 Gt Owner

Thumpr

Jun 8, 2017
Hiya Everyone!

I'm Dan from Seattle. So, I finally went and did it: I've been dreaming of getting my own S197 since I saw the concept at the Detroit Motor Show when I was a teenager back in the day and knew I'd have my own eventually. That time has come!

I've been in the market for a new car for some time now and knew when I found the car I was looking for (GT, lower miles, right color) I was looking for, it would be on! Imagine my surprise when it showed up at the auto lot across from where I live last week! I went in last weekend, drove it, checked it out real good and bought it.

My new (to me) 08 Mustang GT/CS - Lois:

0603171305_1.jpg

0604171303_HDR_1.jpg

I am the 2nd owner. Has Magnaflow catbacks hanging mid-frame (didn't get a great look from the ground but definitely not stock) and the MF chrome tips. Hood scoop appears aftermarket as well as I haven't seen one like that stock, but could be wrong and there is clearly a spoiler delete has been done. Rest of the car is bone stock apart from an aftermarket stereo deck.. Only just 40k miles on her!

So far so good, it really drives like a brand new car and is a hell of a lot more fun than the Altima 2.5S I traded in for it. Its been a real head-turner too!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)