Has anyone lost to an srt4. Be honest

• Sponsors (?)

haha not if its stock! I raced one on the street. Hit a stop light and we both did a U turn.. I was behind him, but he took off in first gear, he didn't wait. He got caught in third gear. He said he had a few bolt ons. I know he had a BOV. Quick car. Then we hit a light. 3 cars after third. Fun times.

macatak60 - I haven't raced one yet, but I must admit I've been keepin' an eye out for the chance to. All this hype & crap I've heard about these lil'things, I'm just patiently waiting to see for myself what all the fuss is about.

uhhhhh no

either these imps/compact cars arent as fast as they say......or there owners cant drive...

ONly couple off loses I have had that im not proud of were the result of me..the driver not my car... and they were against majorly modded VW (huge turbo..slicks no interior etc etc) and a turbo charged HOnda something...running over 400 to the wheels.

and they still only ran 12s

I still havent seen a WRX STI run better than a 13.3 and I dont even think that was 100% stock....

Cant wait for the one IMP VS. Domestic race day I can actually go to at etown this season!

If any of you havent has the chance to race one, come to michigan. I've raced a handfull of those things. Prolly one of each color, and mod. I've won some by a lot, some by a little, and some have beatin me. I know where those cars are coming from, from owning a laser back in the day. Mentioning BOV no those dont add power, but the cars i've raced when i heard those are normally the faster ones. Those cars are quick both from a light and a roll. Stock you should be able to toast from a roll about 40-45 though. My most recent race was a blue one, and all it had was cold air intake, raced him from a light and he kept up but never pulled ahead of me. Then we went from a roll and he blew me away. I dont mind if they beat me really, it just makes me spend some more money on my car to make it faster, heh. I just hate the guys that scream "hahaha you just got beat by a 4 banger!" that pisses my of royally. My cobra is all stock in the motor, and just exhaust after that. I think i little more work and even a modded srt4 wont be able to keep up.

cant say that i ever have. i killed a couple of them on the highways, and a friend of mine has one, there not that fast, i mean they are quick, but all out fast? i dont think so. most of the guys driving them are ricers who dont know how do drive in the first place, train em on civics then they get some kind of actual power? not good.