headers.......need help

• Sponsors (?)

When I put my LT's In, I read the directions and it said I did not have to. On day number two I dropped the K member and raised the motor needless to say that worked!

k-member.jpg

I dunno I get a little floor jack happy :)

i had to lift driver side little(may be an inch) to gain access to some bolts. But I had to dropp passenger side like as low as it go(may be like 2.5inches?) to gain access to top bolts

csledd said:
I dunno I get a little floor jack happy

Lol. I did it with one floor jack, and 2 jack stands, and busted out milk crate(to put one side of K-member up high enough while I bolted other side). And i hado helper! I have no friend....

i got all the help i needed from cold 12packs damn it!

mity2 said:
Lol. I did it with one floor jack, and 2 jack stands, and busted out milk crate(to put one side of K-member up high enough while I bolted other side). And i hado helper! I have no friend....

i got all the help i needed from cold 12packs damn it!
lol I had a helper, my dad is the one in the pic.. yeah im short and have short arms so trying to install LT's without dropping the k-member by myself was a no go.. couldn't reach high enough lol. anyways.. the floor jack in the middle is older than me and the one on the right is my dad's motorcycle jackstand he uses for his harley :flag: