HEADLIGHT ON US MUSTANGS

I was just wondering if the US Mustangs have daytime running lights like the Canadian Stangs ??? I was thinking of making my fogs stay on all the time instead of the headlights. I can't have just my fogs and parking lights on because the headlights are always on which kind of sucks. Just wondering if that can be done with US Stangs. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

US cars don't have the Day time running lights.

I bought my car in Florida and had to install them to pass Canadian inspection.

My friend just go his unpluged on a 04 Cobra and the dealer did in just by unplugging something under the hood , just ask you local ford dealership , the guy open the service manual and within a couple minutes DTRL was out !

mpcv2000 said:
US cars don't have the Day time running lights.

I bought my car in Florida and had to install them to pass Canadian inspection.

My friend just go his unpluged on a 04 Cobra and the dealer did in just by unplugging something under the hood , just ask you local ford dealership , the guy open the service manual and within a couple minutes DTRL was out !

I work at a Dealership and it is a fuse but instead of removing it, I will relocate the wire that keeps the headlights on to the fog lights instead this way I'm sure I won't get stopped for having no lights on during the day. :nice: By the way, the Canadian cars have a DRL module to light them up where as the US cars just have a jumper connected to that same connector.