headlight question......

JH23

Nov 1, 2006
on my 93GT, i drove up in the driveway a couple of evenings ago and noticed my headlights flickering on and off fast....so came in and found a article that the foglights heat something up or something causing the headlights to flicker and it gave the mod to re-wire it and all....my question is i plan on driving my car tomorrow night....if i dont use my foglights, will the headlights act normal or will they still flicker.....i've only drove it a couple of times at night,1 of the times is when i got the car coming home, one of the foglights was out so i didnt turn just one on....came home 300 miles just fine....i replaced both foglight bulbs and used all the lights for the 1st time a couple of nights ago and they was flickering....i have those APC projector lights and spliced the small foglights by the headlight in with my parking lights with a inline fuse in both of them....sorry for the long read but i tried to be as clear as possible....let me know what you guys think...OHHH...the small foglights by the headlight wasnt flickering...only the headlights themselves

Jamie

• Sponsors (?)

I agree, assuming that your projector lights draw the same or less amperage than the stock bulbs.

Good luck.