• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello all...read me

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saleen414
  • Start date Start date Jan 4, 2013

Saleen414

New Member
Mar 27, 2011
3
0
1
Miami, FL
Jan 4, 2013
#1
  • Jan 4, 2013
  • #1
Well I have finally decided to start doing stuff to my 06 GT so I'm joining here to get advice and and give advice as well lolz. I'm also going to be posting pictures of the progress so everyone can see how it turns out from start to finish. Right now it is stock but I already ordered my first part which is a JLT series 3 cold air intake with a SCT/SF3 tuner that I bought from AmericanMuscle which I should be getting on 1/7/2013. Hopefully I meet people doing the same or that are thinking about it. Thank you for reading ... Attached is a picture of my stock GT.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
134
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
446
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
361
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
C
Hello from Alabama
  • Carl Moore
  • Sep 6, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
6
Views
405
The Welcome Wagon Sep 7, 2025
Mac131
SOLD Trick Flow Box R Series Upper Intake w/90 mm Inlet
  • Habu135
  • Apr 30, 2026
  • Engine and Power Adder
Replies
2
Views
330
Engine and Power Adder Aug 19, 2026
Habu135
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?