Hello Can Someone Help Me Please, Thanks

UltimateX

Sep 24, 2005
Hello everyone how you all been, hope great! =D

I have a question and I hope you can help me out...I am a HUGE Mustang Fan... I am gonna own a mustang maybe a 2002 in a short period of time maybe some weeks from now, and I am so happy since all my life I want a stang ever since I saw my friest one... and I want my stang to look OMG and a body kit is in mind... while searching the internet something cought my attention.
The Saleen SR wich was shown in the LA Auto Show 2000 (I found it in this site, http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics...000/mwsalSR.htm ) searching and seraching I coulent find no place where they sell it. On some forums they said that I may have a diffcult time finding it and right now I found this web page http://www.c-speedracing.com/online...een.php?id=aero wich has the parts but the links dont seem to work, plus they send me to the saleen home page but I cant find the product and I tried sending them an email but I cant...

The questions I have it is it possible to put it into a Mustang GT like a 2002? If so its it doing to be hard puting it together? Is this realiable like do they have good quality and is the prices good? Or what you recomend me, any suggestions are welcome =D

I hope you can help me resolve this issue and since I am like really interested in making my car like this. Hope you can guide me on where I can buy. Plus you guys may know more than me hehe.

Thanks for all your help
=D

• Sponsors (?)

First, your links are broke. Second, anything is possible with enough time, money, and willpower. Saleen's as far as I know are mostly a body kit and maybe some wheels, so yeah - you should be able to put it on any car from the same model year(s), body kits that'd fit an 02 are 99-04 2000 is in there too, so it should work. good luck.

Thanks =D

yeah well Im from Mexico hehe maybe thats why my english is funny hehe...
mmm weird the links dont work dont know what I did wrong... yeah hate people that brag =S, its better to ask that way you learn more =D and may get better advice.. yeah went today to a saleen dealer here at Monterrey (its also a dealer for ferraris and maserati) and well they told me that its discontinue , so in a way its sux.... but like I found that site maybe they still have it... or what you suggest... like combinations to do...
like what I want to do is make my car stick out hehe...rice it a bit... and later on put some other things for performance...since not too sure about how much $$ Im gonna sepend...
thanks for that site I check it out before seems its the best and has a variety to chose from.
once again thanks for all your help guys =D! preciated a lot d^_^b

UltimateX said:
yeah well Im from Mexico hehe maybe thats why my english is funny hehe...
mmm weird the links dont work dont know what I did wrong... yeah hate people that brag =S, its better to ask that way you learn more =D and may get better advice.. yeah went today to a saleen dealer here at Monterrey (its also a dealer for ferraris and maserati) and well they told me that its discontinue , so in a way its sux.... but like I found that site maybe they still have it... or what you suggest... like combinations to do...
like what I want to do is make my car stick out hehe...rice it a bit... and later on put some other things for performance...since not too sure about how much $$ Im gonna sepend...
thanks for that site I check it out before seems its the best and has a variety to chose from.
once again thanks for all your help guys =D! preciated a lot d^_^b

!Viva Mexico! :cheers: