• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello From Houston!

  • Thread starter Thread starter PissedOffPony
  • Start date Start date Jun 20, 2012

PissedOffPony

New Member
Jun 19, 2012
2
0
1
Baytown, Texas
Jun 20, 2012
#1
  • Jun 20, 2012
  • #1
I recently purchased a 2000 GT convertible and after browsing the available forums for simple DIY stuff and recommended first mods, I found myself here more often than not, so I figured I'd join. :]
-Zach
 

John Frias

New Member
Jan 18, 2012
10
0
2
Jun 21, 2012
#2
  • Jun 21, 2012
  • #2
Welcome aboard man! I'm from Houston as well. Well more like the Dickinson/ League City area!
 

PissedOffPony

New Member
Jun 19, 2012
2
0
1
Baytown, Texas
Jun 21, 2012
#3
  • Jun 21, 2012
  • #3
Appreciate it man, I'm actually right up 146 in Baytown.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
New from South East
  • M.Brown
  • Aug 25, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
272
The Welcome Wagon Aug 27, 2025
M.Brown
M
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
132
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
O
My rebirth, Hi from PA
  • onemore1987
  • Jun 28, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
184
The Welcome Wagon Jun 29, 2026
onemore1987
O
T
New member, old Foxbody guy
  • tspangle
  • Jul 23, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
163
The Welcome Wagon Jul 23, 2025
tspangle
T
8
Long Time Coming
  • 85gtCOBRA
  • Oct 18, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
138
The Welcome Wagon Oct 18, 2025
2Blue2
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?