• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello From Sunny Florida!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chuck75
  • Start date Start date Nov 12, 2013

Chuck75

Member
Nov 12, 2013
3
1
14
Nov 12, 2013
#1
  • Nov 12, 2013
  • #1
Hey guy's,
Just saying hi as I am new to the forum and to Mustangs. looking for great tech help and maybe even some parts or two. The plan is to Slowly turn it into a drag race car but I may just fix it up and sell it to buy a full on drag car. I will be hanging around and try to intelagently add input where I can.
 

1968stang

Founding Member
Jul 18, 2002
2,062
13
69
North Carolina
Nov 12, 2013
#2
  • Nov 12, 2013
  • #2
Welcome to Stangnet
 

Sharad

ALWAYS choose the V over the P!!! Wait... what?
Jan 5, 2011
1,562
480
94
Fort Myers, Florida
Nov 12, 2013
#3
  • Nov 12, 2013
  • #3
Welcome to Stangnet! I'm in Fort Myers. If you're anywhere close to here, I'd be happy to lend a hand.
 

madspeed

Colonel Mustard
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
8,913
1,332
204
a van down by the river
Nov 13, 2013
#4
  • Nov 13, 2013
  • #4
welcome aboard!
 

Chuck75

Member
Nov 12, 2013
3
1
14
Nov 20, 2013
#5
  • Nov 20, 2013
  • #5
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am about two hours north of Ft. Myers just south of Tampa. I appretiate the offer.
 
Reactions: Sharad

Sharad

ALWAYS choose the V over the P!!! Wait... what?
Jan 5, 2011
1,562
480
94
Fort Myers, Florida
Nov 20, 2013
#6
  • Nov 20, 2013
  • #6
Nice! I'm also a contributing editor for 5.0 Mustang Magazine and our offices are in Brandon, so between that and Bradenton Motorsports Park, I'm up there occasionally.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Hello from Minnesota (and the ancient MustangBoards)
  • SpeedofDarkness
  • Aug 24, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
260
The Welcome Wagon Aug 24, 2025
SpeedofDarkness
S
M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
378
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
F
Ford 460 swap
  • Ford460
  • Sep 13, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
280
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 14, 2026
Ford460
F
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
360
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
260
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?