Hello from Sweet Home Alabama

Hi everyone, new to the forum.

Just sold my 2021 C8 convertible for a nice profit and decided to replace it with a 2021 Mustang Mach 1 in Fighter Jet Gray to be delivered next week.

Technically, this is my 4th Mustang but first V8.

I learned to drive on a 66 Mustang my parents let me drive in HS until the clutch died. They sold it and then bought a 73 Mustang II for me to drive. Real downgrade there.

I bought a red 94 Mustang V6 when the new body style came out and then traded it in on an Explorer after the wife and I racked up 3 tickets in six months.

I'm looking forward to finding out the good, bad, and ugly of the modern Mustang here.

AUsomTiger

Welcome to stangnet
You must mean 74 mustang ll, the 73 mustang was still a mid-size small car just like the 71-2.
Unless I'm wrong, yeah,like once! Just ask around the classic forums, they all know me,

Reactions: 1 user
Proud of you but next time keep the Corvette and buy the Mustang. You will learn, as I did after selling my matching number 69 Z28. Currently have a 90 Corvette, a 69 Boss 302 G code and a 56 Ford Mainline an 11 E350 Benz 94 E150, 95 F150 Every car has a price only sell the ones you can afford to miss, Welcome to your new pass time. I bought my Boss 302 in 1980 for ~1627.00