• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Specialop24
  • Start date Start date Dec 16, 2018

Specialop24

Member
Dec 16, 2018
9
5
13
Enid, Oklahoma
Dec 16, 2018
#1
  • Dec 16, 2018
  • #1
Hello all, my name is Tom and I live in Enid, Oklahoma. My wife and I have 3 mustangs. I have a 94 hard top GT and she has a 94 convertible GT and a 2015 GT. Mostly looking for some fun and I'll probably have SN95 specific questions. I do a ton with 12 volt electricity, so if I can help in any way, please let me know.
 
Reactions: KnightRider JT

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,055
10,678
213
polk county florida
Dec 16, 2018
#2
  • Dec 16, 2018
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
 
Reactions: Specialop24

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,026
1,658
163
nevada
Dec 16, 2018
#3
  • Dec 16, 2018
  • #3
Welcome t,how far you from okc ?
 

Specialop24

Member
Dec 16, 2018
9
5
13
Enid, Oklahoma
Dec 16, 2018
#4
  • Dec 16, 2018
  • #4
nickyb said:
Welcome t,how far you from okc ?
Click to expand...
I'm about an hour north. I work at the VA hospital in OKC.
 

nickyb

I gotta say i never painted my nuts, Never Ever
15 Year Member
Apr 3, 2009
3,026
1,658
163
nevada
Dec 16, 2018
#5
  • Dec 16, 2018
  • #5
You ever go see boosted gt or death trap?
 

Specialop24

Member
Dec 16, 2018
9
5
13
Enid, Oklahoma
Dec 16, 2018
#6
  • Dec 16, 2018
  • #6
nickyb said:
You ever go see boosted gt or death trap?
Click to expand...
Can't say that I have... But I'm game to meet fellow Stang fans.
 
Reactions: nickyb
K

KnightRider JT

New Member
Dec 12, 2018
11
0
1
Grandrapids
Dec 17, 2018
#7
  • Dec 17, 2018
  • #7
Specialop24 said:
Hello all, my name is Tom and I live in Enid, Oklahoma. My wife and I have 3 mustangs. I have a 94 hard top GT and she has a 94 convertible GT and a 2015 GT. Mostly looking for some fun and I'll probably have SN95 specific questions. I do a ton with 12 volt electricity, so if I can help in any way, please let me know.
Click to expand...
Hi nice to meet you, I'm also a newer member and have a 95 mustang GT 5.0 trying to fix up. I sprayed my maf sensor off with a maf cleaner and ran awesome for a half a day then started bucking again, do u think it could be bad
 

Specialop24

Member
Dec 16, 2018
9
5
13
Enid, Oklahoma
Dec 17, 2018
#8
  • Dec 17, 2018
  • #8
KnightRider JT said:
Hi nice to meet you, I'm also a newer member and have a 95 mustang GT 5.0 trying to fix up. I sprayed my maf sensor off with a maf cleaner and ran awesome for a half a day then started bucking again, do u think it could be bad
Click to expand...
It's possible. Cleaning it is good, but did you happen to notice if the two wires were connected? Sometimes if one of those breaks, all the cleaning in the world won't help. Also, if you have a K&N filter and use their cleaning oil on the filter, it has a tendency to clog up MAF sensors in record time. Just a thought for a starting point.
 
Reactions: KnightRider JT
K

KnightRider JT

New Member
Dec 12, 2018
11
0
1
Grandrapids
Dec 17, 2018
#9
  • Dec 17, 2018
  • #9
I do have a K&N filter bit I did see both wires were connected, thanks again I'll have to keep looking just weird how runs great then bucks at 2-3 rpm half the time
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,055
10,678
213
polk county florida
Dec 17, 2018
#10
  • Dec 17, 2018
  • #10
KnightRider JT said:
I do have a K&N filter bit I did see both wires were connected, thanks again I'll have to keep looking just weird how runs great then bucks at 2-3 rpm half the time
Click to expand...
go to the surging idle checklist in the technical/how to threads, tell you how to check your tps, also check that the tps has a steady sweep as the throttle is opening, mine was bucking at 1800 to 2100 rpms and the tps would rise then jump to zero and then back, changed it and no more problem. The list will help you pin point the bucking problem, you have to start at the top and go step by step.
 
K

KnightRider JT

New Member
Dec 12, 2018
11
0
1
Grandrapids
Dec 18, 2018
#11
  • Dec 18, 2018
  • #11
Ok, I will thank you for taking the time to help me. I'm very excited to work on my stang. I will start from the top and work my way down the list
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
141
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
New gal in San Diego
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
245
The Welcome Wagon Feb 11, 2026
Mcmahst
T
Hi
  • timotto
  • Dec 14, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
173
The Welcome Wagon Dec 14, 2025
91AOD5.0LX
5
Hello fellow Mustang fanatics.
  • 580HP*428Cj
  • Apr 2, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
305
The Welcome Wagon Aug 18, 2026
josep4
D
96 get convertible-sell or part out?
  • DTCstang
  • May 17, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
5
Views
251
What is it Worth?!?!? May 18, 2026
nickyb
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?