• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pigstang
  • Start date Start date Mar 6, 2019
P

Pigstang

New Member
Mar 6, 2019
2
0
1
Hagerstown, Md.
Mar 6, 2019
#1
  • Mar 6, 2019
  • #1
Hello group. I'm Chris from Maryland. I'm working on a 1994 GT, affectionately known as the Pigstang, that I use for road rallys. I just dropped a 347 in it and I'm in the process of tuning it. I have a TKO coming for it as I type this and I put some 3.73's in it when I got it. I've had tons of fun in the old girl this past year and I plan on keeping it around for a while. This forum has been helpful to me and I plan to share what I've learned with you all. Thanks for all of your help.

Chris
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,059
10,684
213
polk county florida
Mar 6, 2019
#2
  • Mar 6, 2019
  • #2
Welcome to stangnet
start a thread and post up some pics
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

C
New mustang owner
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
184
The Welcome Wagon Apr 27, 2026
91AOD5.0LX
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
146
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
448
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
M
Another Newbie
  • markb
  • Dec 1, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
258
The Welcome Wagon Dec 7, 2025
markb
M
New gal in San Diego
  • Mustang Momma
  • Feb 11, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
246
The Welcome Wagon Feb 11, 2026
Mcmahst
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?