well sort of... it finally did. I took my car to the mechanic b/c my battery kept discharging. I had my alternator checked about a month ago and it was charging strong. Battery is a year old, starter soleniod has been replaced. My mechanic said that it had to be either bad battery wires(bad connection) or my voltage regulator.(my interior panel lights have been going off sporadically.) I changed my battery wires today and I took it out for a spin. My headlights starting getting weak and the car turned off. My dad came to jump start the car and it turned over. He said that it must be my alternator because the car turned off. After we jump started the car I drove home and when I took the key out of the ignition the car stayed on!!! After about a minute it turned off by itself. Someone please help!!! At this point I am so confused and frustrated that I don't know what to do. Does anyone know what this problem might be? Is it the alternator? Voltage regulator? Ignition switch?