Help me choose exhaust

• Sponsors (?)

IMO, you should pick your exhaust by what YOU think sounds good and not what everyone else thinks. With that being said, check our MustangExhaust.com - Blog and listen to some of their soundclips to get an idea of what you want. You can also search youtube for the same type of videos.

Also, if you go with any off road type midpipe, your going to be smelling exhaust fumes. Tailpipes will help, but you will still smell it.

I'm partial to off road prochamber with 2 chamber Flowmasters.

Followed closely by off road X with 2 chamber Flowmasters, which is what I have on my 04. I would only trade this sound for that of my first suggestion.

IMO, you should pick your exhaust by what YOU think sounds good and not what everyone else thinks. With that being said, check our MustangExhaust.com - Blog and listen to some of their soundclips to get an idea of what you want. You can also search youtube for the same type of videos.

Also, if you go with any off road type midpipe, your going to be smelling exhaust fumes. Tailpipes will help, but you will still smell it.

The exhaust options on my survey are MY own suggestions, I just can't decide between them. I listened to a ton of exhaust clips and videos to narrow it down between those four. I own a small parts business and think it'll be pretty cool to let fellow car enthusiasts help me decide. Power to the people! :flag: lol More parts are coming for this project, maybe I'll do this throughout the entire rebuild....

i kinda like the h pipe with the 60 series flowmasters thats in mine, they sound good in the 2v. now for a 03 04 cobra that my buddy has MAC is untouchable with an x pipe makes mine sounds like a prius next to his