Electrical Help me ID these plugs under my driver’s side dash 89 GT

• Sponsors (?)

PM me your email address and I will send you a complete Ford Factory 89 Mustang electrical diagram set. The zip file is 2.5 MB and is too big to fit through Stangnet's email gateway.

The plug shapes on the diagrams match the plug shapes on the actual plug. The diagram is divided up by the layout of the car. The first diagram is for the very front of the car, and it works its way to the rear of the car page by page.

They are in a zip file format to reduce the size of the package. If you don't have Windows 7 or Windows 8, or later, you’ll need WinZip or other Windows archive tool to extract them from the zip file.. See www.majorgeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities for a free download.

You will need the Adobe Acrobat viewer which is also a free download – www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html - Adobe Reader download - All versions

Reactions: 1 user
I think the yellow one is for the Speed Control Amplifier which appears to be missing.

Why can't I see the attachment? Also, in all my cruise control research in the past I seem to remember that the cars have two speed control wiring connector under there. One is used for the v8 cars and the unused one is for the non-v8's. That's unless I'm not remembering that correctly.