help me identify another song....

• Sponsors (?)

HistoricMustang said:
GBM, are you playing with the members? Do you in fact know the answer before putting up the question?

HistoricMustang
www.historicmustang.com

haha, thats a good idea but no man i have heard the song the last 3 times i was at the club and i wanted to have it on my pc... its like shaggy or sean paul........ that type of club music........ id say it hits with the 19-21 year old crowd.......

and no mongo its not korn i downloaded that allready

keep guessing boys

-gbm-

And, While You're At It.......

[thread-jack mode=ON]

Older guys: Once you've gotten GBM's song figured out, work on these:

(1) ".... it's time to get to rockin' and it's time to make it right. Whole town's shakin' from the bottom to the top..."

(2) "Low-grade and burnin', blinded by thirst; theeyyy didn't see the stop sign, took a turn for the worse."

I'll quit (for now :D ).

[/thread-jack mode]

Still Dreamin'

StangDreamin' said:
[thread-jack mode=ON]

(1) ".... it's time to get to rockin' and it's time to make it right. Whole town's shakin' from the bottom to the top..."

(2) "Low-grade and burnin', blinded by thirst; theeyyy didn't see the stop sign, took a turn for the worse."

Still Dreamin'

Hey, I'm 18 and I know this one!
It's the Eagles, Life In The Fast Lane
I love that song.

gingerbreadman said:
haha, thats a good idea but no man i have heard the song the last 3 times i was at the club and i wanted to have it on my pc... its like shaggy or sean paul........ that type of club music........ id say it hits with the 19-21 year old crowd.......

and no mongo its not korn i downloaded that allready

keep guessing boys

-gbm-

I had the lyrics a little wrong but my cousin figured it out...

the song i was thinking is "lets get retarded" by blackeyed peas :banana:

im sure we will play this game again.......
-gbm-