HELP PLEASE 1994 rio red cobra

I locked my key in my car today and did this. Can anybody point me to where I can find this part and exactly what it is called. TIA
IMG_1042.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

If this ever happens again or if anyone needs to break into a car here is the easiest way.

Those child floaties, you know the ones that go around a small child arms so they don't drown in a pool, yeah those.

Pull the window back just a hair, not at the top like the OP did, preferably the side. Slide one of the floaties in there, not inflated yet. Make sure the valve is outside the car.

Now just add air to where the window separates enough to put an object in there to press the unlock button. If you're really good use something curved to grab the door handle.

I actually have floaties at home and in all our cars. If one of use does it then the other person has one to help.

Works just like this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMuhKZRWdz0

I open cars all the time, the floatie thing works, I just have a professional version called an 'air bag wedge', an old style door stop wedge will get the window/window frame open enough to get the air wedge in.
i shouldn't be telling you these things.
not much help fixing the damage.

I'm sure you can find them at a junkyard too. Each side is two pieces. The bigger piece by the back window is bolted on from the inside and the other piece that you broke is on with clips and I think one screw near the windshield bottom.