Help with asking price...

Well the time has come to sell the mustang and get something newer. Maybe an 03 Cobra :D I have never modded a car this much before and I don't know how much to ask. My performance red mustang has 89,000 miles and is in great shape.

KBB recommends $8390.00

This car has every option and with $6000 in mods I was thinking about asking $10,500.

Proably too much???

Help me out :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

Mods aernt worth nething when you try and sell a car. You will be doing good to get blue book value.your best bet would be to take some of your mods off and put some stock pieces(if you still have them) back on and sell them on the side.

You should be able to get $10,000, which is equivalent to $2000 Canadian dollars but I guess I could probably give you $2500 for it. I'll pop by this weekend to pick it up. :D

9500obo..... detail it all over and leave it out on a nice day and you might get some bites.

If most of your mods you are able to return to stock, Id agree with returning it back. Most people dont want to buy a car that has been messed with -- some want to do that themselves. Kinda like a personal ads, nobody wants to "date" a girl that has been around the block. Ok, nevermind bad comparison.....

I paid right under 8k for my 00 with 93k on it.

Then again that was under what I expected to pay for it. There are people around here selling avg. mile 99's for 8500-9k.