Electrical Help With Hazard Flashers

Jennilou

Mar 1, 2018
I have a 2008 Gt Premium...my flashers are coming on by themselves....I have recently had a leak under my passenger side dash...don’t know if this is part of the problem or not but it just started after the leak occurred! Anyway they will not turn off just by simply hitting the button but if I turn on the headlight switch and hit the button they turn off! They don’t come in while the car is running but as soon as I turn the car off and take the key out they come on also when I get out of the car on the drivers side they come back on!

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a 2008 Gt Premium...my flashers are coming on by themselves....I have recently had a leak under my passenger side dash...don’t know if this is part of the problem or not but it just started after the leak occurred! Anyway they will not turn off just by simply hitting the button but if I turn on the headlight switch and hit the button they turn off! They don’t come in while the car is running but as soon as I turn the car off and take the key out they come on also when I get out of the car on the drivers side they come back on! I have taken the battery cable off to keep from running my Battery down again. And am also wondering if maybe something is just wet and when it dries if the problem will correct itself?? (Hopefully)