Help with my 1995 cobra please.

liljoshsvt

Nov 24, 2004
1st of all i have a 1995 cobra. Heads/Cam/Intake..

- Problem is while im driving the power just seems cut in and out car falls on its face then picks itself up again..
- The also when i turned the igniton to the ON position the fuel pump did not stop priming, the fan clicked on and off, and the coil made clicking noises... to eliminate this problem i replaced the CCRM module.. its the little black box behind the overfill tank .. i was told it controls the fuel pump , ignition , and fan , and some other things..? since i replaced it when i turn the key to the ON position that problem seems to have ceased, although the car is still having power cutouts while im driving...
- Other weird things.. the car idles lower than normal, runs a little hotter, and when at idle, the voltmeter bounces...

i have tride plugs, fuel filter and the ccrm module/relay... i have no clue what the hell to do to fix this prob any suggestions??

• Sponsors (?)

Drop by an Autozone or the like...have them pull the codes and see if somethings there...it can sometimes pinpoint an area...
Just last nite i had them check my daughters 00 Neon....it was running like ass...they pulled a #2 plug misfire....changed the plug..She's mint again... :D

H/C/I...is this a recent swap??? was it doing before or after...Need more info to help you out...

What have you checked out to find the problem???

the idle lower could be the cam...has the idle been re-set???
Are you running u/drives, that could be the jumping volts at idle?? does it steady when the rpmscome up??

I'd get the codes pulled asap to help...