• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

hey bro's

  • Thread starter Thread starter cronin57
  • Start date Start date Jan 16, 2012
C

cronin57

New Member
Dec 7, 2011
13
0
1
Pawleys Island. SC
Jan 16, 2012
#1
  • Jan 16, 2012
  • #1
I am not a new member, it's just that when they changed the forum format a while ago, I lost my stuff! I have been a member since 2003, then known as Cronin49; now I am Cronin57, my age. No laughing at my old ass, you Sons of Bitches!!!!! LOL!!!!
 

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
1,785
1,130
233
Indiana
Jan 16, 2012
#2
  • Jan 16, 2012
  • #2
I remember your old screen name OLD is key word LOL

Im 40 so I shouldnt make fun... But im still younger than you LOL
 

roadman4.6

Member
Mar 9, 2010
69
3
8
Ohio
Jan 16, 2012
#3
  • Jan 16, 2012
  • #3
Welcome back! I'm 56, glad to see there's others in my age bracket on this forum. Best forum around for honest info and good advice. Wish my '03 had your set up
 

joshjwc9

Active Member
Jun 12, 2006
1,095
17
39
Palm Harbor, FL
Jan 17, 2012
#4
  • Jan 17, 2012
  • #4
Oh darn, we'll start seeing Google ads suggest AARP with you guys roaming the place

What were the 80's and 70's like again??
 

5.0Droptop

...all those nights we shared, and you're a dude??
Special Agent Mukity-Muck Whats in Charge Round Here
May 15, 2002
1,785
1,130
233
Indiana
Jan 17, 2012
#5
  • Jan 17, 2012
  • #5
joshjwc9 said:
Oh darn, we'll start seeing Google ads suggest AARP with you guys roaming the place

What were the 80's and 70's like again??
Click to expand...

The 70's were awesome!
 

BurningRubber

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
1,865
24
58
Jan 17, 2012
#6
  • Jan 17, 2012
  • #6
I'm glad you older fellas aren't computer illiterate and contribute to this forum.
 
Reactions: 5.0Droptop

GDawg

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
1,469
19
68
Nevada
Jan 17, 2012
#7
  • Jan 17, 2012
  • #7
BurningRubber said:
I'm glad you older fellas aren't computer illiterate and contribute to this forum.
Click to expand...

Some of us "old" guys, built, developed and wrote software for these computers... I'm 53 and retired software developer.
 
Reactions: 72 fastback and 5.0Droptop
C

cronin57

New Member
Dec 7, 2011
13
0
1
Pawleys Island. SC
Jan 18, 2012
#8
  • Jan 18, 2012
  • #8
roadman4.6 said:
Welcome back! I'm 56, glad to see there's others in my age bracket on this forum. Best forum around for honest info and good advice. Wish my '03 had your set up
Click to expand...


I agree wholeheartedly!
 

BurningRubber

10 Year Member
Dec 6, 2004
1,865
24
58
Jan 21, 2012
#9
  • Jan 21, 2012
  • #9
GDawg said:
Some of us "old" guys, built, developed and wrote software for these computers... I'm 53 and retired software developer.
Click to expand...

Nice. Bet that was a good career.
 

GDawg

Founding Member
Mar 22, 2002
1,469
19
68
Nevada
Jan 21, 2012
#10
  • Jan 21, 2012
  • #10
BurningRubber said:
Nice. Bet that was a good career.
Click to expand...

While it lasted.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
2001 roush stage 3 - sat for 5 years
  • Brando_05
  • Aug 26, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
287
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Aug 26, 2025
Brando_05
B
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Progress Thread The Mach Returns - Update/build thread
  • squeak93
  • Feb 20, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
13
Views
644
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Today at 9:29 AM
squeak93
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
171
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
447
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?