Hey guys, New Pics and mods

H0SS302

Feb 5, 2006
Dont post very often on this forums, but i pop in from time to time. For those of u who do remember me iv made quite a few changes to the vert. i apologies in advance for the large pics.

Mods include:
accufab 70mm tb/plenum
custom RAI with K&N
Kenny Brown STB
Steeda tri-ax
4.10 gears
Pypes SS Lts
VRS o/r x
SLP LM2s
Bullitt Shocks/struts
Roush lower c/a's
Tuned with Sniper Special Forces software by me

View attachment 316953
View attachment 316954
View attachment 316955
View attachment 316956
View attachment 316957
View attachment 316958

Heres an exhaust clip
View attachment 316959

• Sponsors (?)

lol knew someone was gonna say that. i think i may be the only person in the world who likes it as it is.
Dude your car rocks and the ride height is nice :nice: Mine was lower and now has your height cause I was sick of scrapping on eveything. Low is fine for a toy but for a DD what you have is better :shrug: What part of Texas you live in?

I like your ride height just the way it is as well. I already scrape sometimes with mine and it is the stock height like yours so I can't imagine having it any lower.

lol knew someone was gonna say that. i think i may be the only person in the world who likes it as it is.

I've been debating getting FRPP B springs for a long time, but I'm leaning away from them. I never thought the stock stance was bad, I didn't agree with the "lose the 4x4 look" advice, and never did like the slammed (2" or more drop) look. I think what is FAR worse is the dorky stock tucked-in rear wheel look.

Thanks man, im debating a grill delete, but im not sure i want one.

Grill delete :nice: :drool: :cheers: :flag:

Clean ride. Maybe some tint is in order? I'm not sure how hot it gets in texas but in Phoenix it is ridiculous. Best thing I ever did was put some tint on. My car is soo much cooler inside now..plus you can stare at people without them giving you a dirty look back at ya...hahah

Clean ride. Maybe some tint is in order? I'm not sure how hot it gets in texas but in Phoenix it is ridiculous. Best thing I ever did was put some tint on. My car is soo much cooler inside now..plus you can stare at people without them giving you a dirty look back at ya...hahah

I feel you on that! tint is on the TO DO list! its not so much that it gets HOT intexas, its the darn humidity! 95% humidity at 100 degrees does not feel good; talk about a swaety sticky sack! lol

The pypes lt headers where byfar the best value mod iv purchased for the 2v. only came out to be $290(50 mail in rebait) the only hickup i had with them was a slight rub on the steering shaft ubotl. nothing 5 min with a metal file couldnt fix. i give em a 9-10(quality welds, great SS finish, cheap, not to bad a fit)

Hey what year is your GT ? I have a 00, and have a tan top, and I don't see many of them. I am at stock ride height right now too, and will probably go with a little drop, But I say go with what you like, cause it's your car right. Everyone also say to get a black top, but then we would be like all the other ones.
Here's mine. Not a whole lot done to it yet though.
View attachment 316371
parking.jpg

Sorry for pic whoring in your thread BTW, good looking car:nice: