Some pics

JadeGT

Mar 4, 2007
Guam
268482.jpg

268479.jpg

268480.jpg

Here is what I have. Not to fancy but I took some new pics and wanted to share. I am saving for a supercharger but seem to change my mind on which one at least once a day. I also plan to de wing it or 03/04 Cobra. It normally doesn't have the wing on it. I am also saving to get all the exterior pieces and paint them at one time.

I post on some other boards a lot and have been lurking here a while. This is a pretty good place for 99-04 info.

4.10 gears
Subframe connectors
Accufab Plenum
Accufab Throttle body
K&N FIPK
Mach 1 Front brakes
Mach 1 Rear brakes
Steeda Tri-ax shifter
Front stainless brake lines
SLP LM1 cat back
Bilstein Shocks and Struts
M/M LCA's

Shorty antenna
Steeda wing
Steeda sport springs
Auto meter Lunar gauge cluster
Dallas Mustang speed cal
18' Bullitt wheels
Summit diff cover

• Sponsors (?)

Here are the obligatory de winged posts.

It will save me the trouble of posting another thread.

257141.jpg

257142.jpg

257143.jpg

Whoever put the wing on unevenly rounded out the holes so the basic plug idea is out. I have seem some pretty innovative ideas on here like painting the stickers. But due to the sun and rain here I think I am just going to run the wing till I can get the trunk filled and painted. I also wouldn't mind getting an 03/04 Cobra wing.

Thanks.

It is lowered. It had the Steeda sport springs on it. Approx an 1" or so.

I go back and forth about the wing. It was on the car when I bought it. I always wanted a wingless one since I see so many nice ones posted here without wings. However, for some reason the wing keeps ending back up on the car. This time someone who lives less than a block away has the exact same car, except is has chrome Cobra R's, so I put the wing back on just to be different.