• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hey guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 03_TrueBlue_GT
  • Start date Start date May 8, 2010

03_TrueBlue_GT

Active Member
May 5, 2010
810
41
29
Houston, Tx
May 8, 2010
#1
  • May 8, 2010
  • #1
Hey everyone well I decided to join the forum after browsing through some of the threads here and I liked what I read! Im here to try to learn about my car, talk about it with people that know them very well and maybe help out!

My car knowledge is small but I do have a high passion for cars and will not be afraid to try things to learn about them. Right now I own this 03 True Blue GT preium I got back last year in 2009 completely stock. So far I have
enjoyed it and met some cool people that are into Mustangs at the local track!






So far all it has is
3.73 Gears
BBK CAI
Nitto 555 tires
Mach1 Grille Delete
Flowmaster 40 series mufflers.

I cant wait to do more to it like lower it, diff rims like FR500 deep dish and possibly a vortech supercharger but that is waayyyyy out of reach right now but maybe after I get a decent job when I finish college.
 

Wraith413

Member
Jul 1, 2009
418
0
16
Galveston
May 9, 2010
#2
  • May 9, 2010
  • #2
Welcome to the forum, TruBlu!! Nice looking New Edge!!
 

03_TrueBlue_GT

Active Member
May 5, 2010
810
41
29
Houston, Tx
May 9, 2010
#3
  • May 9, 2010
  • #3
Thanks man I love it but I really want to lower her soon!
 

TPony

Member
Aug 3, 2006
94
3
8
Aldie, VA
May 10, 2010
#4
  • May 10, 2010
  • #4
Nice ride, welcome.
 

20001 mustang

New Member
Dec 6, 2009
107
0
0
May 10, 2010
#5
  • May 10, 2010
  • #5
welcome, nice car. if I were you id get a x-pipe and a tune next if you dont plan on supercharging for a while
 

03_TrueBlue_GT

Active Member
May 5, 2010
810
41
29
Houston, Tx
May 10, 2010
#6
  • May 10, 2010
  • #6
TPony said:
Nice ride, welcome.
Click to expand...

Thanks man!

welcome, nice car. if I were you id get a x-pipe and a tune next if you dont plan on supercharging for a while
Click to expand...

Actaully Im trying to decide if I should go ahead and lower her or get a handheld tuner and a BBK X pipe.... So far I cant decide but I thats why I joined the site to get some opinions and help with the car.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

G
First Car Forum... EVER.
  • Godless
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
2
Views
273
The Welcome Wagon Sep 9, 2025
General karthief
J
Engine 4.6 Running rough at half throttle
  • jake411
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
4
Views
194
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Aug 4, 2026
jake411
J
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
342
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Z
Progress Thread zeth194 - New Guy on the Block
  • zeth194
  • Mar 19, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
10
Views
685
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 26, 2026
LILCBRA
W
Speedometer and shifting issues
  • wyatt-tetro891
  • Aug 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
213
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
wyatt-tetro891
W
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?