Hi everyone...

• Sponsors (?)

Three more and we'll have the whole gang back together :O_o:

1697246396923.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Or just link this site:

Not a lot of traffic on there but a wealth of knowledge. Another good site that has other Fox platforms on it is:

Unfortunately their site is down but hopefully they can get it back online as there is a lot of good info there and it’s pretty active.

Welcome and I have an 83 T-Bird with a few things done. Settle in and enjoy!

Or just link this site:

Not a lot of traffic on there but a wealth of knowledge. Another good site that has other Fox platforms on it is:

Unfortunately their site is down but hopefully they can get it back online as there is a lot of good info there and it’s pretty active.
:gtfo:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah it’s sad but parts for them have all but dried up. Only reason I have mine is my dad bought it new and I drove it to high school so it has sentimental value and its has a little more power than the Mustang...

76b06346-7a56-4e00-ba57-16d806badb16_zpsgljwswr4.jpg

Tach in the windshield is long gone as I built a instrument panel with all Autometer gauges. Could put my hands on this picture of it pretty quick:

D5BF2BD4-1A5F-48CD-B625-83DED4F91D4F.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Or just link this site:

I hate that foureyed pride is down, I used to get good information from there a few years back when I had a 85 stang