• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter ianbmxs
  • Start date Start date Jan 19, 2011
I

ianbmxs

New Member
Jan 19, 2011
1
0
0
Jan 19, 2011
#1
  • Jan 19, 2011
  • #1
hi I'm Ian and I'm hoping that there is a better community here then else were and i have some questions one is where would i put where can I find this type questions
 
R

reefblue331

New Member
Jan 19, 2011
19
0
1
millersville,Md
Jan 19, 2011
#2
  • Jan 19, 2011
  • #2
New Guy

ianbmxs said:
hi I'm Ian and I'm hoping that there is a better community here then else were and i have some questions one is where would i put where can I find this type questions
Click to expand...




What he said. My name is Mark and I'm from Maryland and I can feel ianbmx's pain in that the last forum [ where my stay was very brief ] I joined the folks there [ including the moderator ] were less than friendly. They must have unresolved issues, I don't know. Well I'm sure things are different here at stangnet and I'm looking forward to seeing new cars and people. I uploaded an album and fixed up my garage, so stop by and check it out. Mark.
 

dhcolesj

Member
Nov 11, 2010
207
4
19
Dickson, TN
Jan 19, 2011
#3
  • Jan 19, 2011
  • #3
to StangNet!

Hope you find what you're looking for.
 
R

reefblue331

New Member
Jan 19, 2011
19
0
1
millersville,Md
Jan 20, 2011
#4
  • Jan 20, 2011
  • #4
dhcolesj said:
to StangNet!

Hope you find what you're looking for.
Click to expand...



Thanks Howard!!!!!
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

A
S197 2 piston front caliper dimensions
  • AussieDavid
  • Mar 26, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
133
The Welcome Wagon Mar 26, 2026
AussieDavid
A
T
2002 3.8L V6 - My second Mustang
  • Taylortoxicity
  • Jan 27, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
263
The Welcome Wagon Jan 27, 2026
Warhorse Racing
C
Fox 1993 LX 2.3 help identifying this
  • Coyoteswap93
  • Jul 17, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
142
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
M
Hey all
  • Mikalikey
  • Aug 20, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
136
The Welcome Wagon Aug 20, 2026
Mikalikey
M
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
580
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?