• Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon

Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter PJG89
  • Start date Start date Aug 31, 2018
P

PJG89

New Member
Aug 31, 2018
2
0
1
Hazelton, ND
Aug 31, 2018
#1
  • Aug 31, 2018
  • #1
I just joined and wanted to say "hi". I have an 1989 Mustang GT that has logged just over 228,000 miles. I have had this car since 1991 and have recently taken it out of long term storage and getting her back on the road again. Recently the drive train has been rebuilt, but I need to have some interior, body and paint work completed. I have been enjoying driving my Mustanf again.
 

89ripper

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2002
926
309
103
Rockford, Illinois
Aug 31, 2018
#2
  • Aug 31, 2018
  • #2
PJG89 said:
I just joined and wanted to say "hi". I have an 1989 Mustang GT that has logged just over 228,000 miles. I have had this car since 1991 and have recently taken it out of long term storage and getting her back on the road again. Recently the drive train has been rebuilt, but I need to have some interior, body and paint work completed. I have been enjoying driving my Mustanf again.
Click to expand...
Thats awesome. I also own a 1989 gt with 185000 original miles on block. Owned since '96. Be sure to upload some pics when you can
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

B
Saying Hi
  • BriansNSane
  • Dec 20, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
362
The Welcome Wagon Dec 21, 2025
BriansNSane
B
W
Excited to Join the Mustang Community
  • Word24
  • Sep 9, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
3
Views
447
The Welcome Wagon Dec 30, 2025
General karthief
5
Hello Everyone !
  • 5150K
  • Jul 3, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
137
The Welcome Wagon Jul 3, 2026
5150K
5
E
1986 Convertable 5.0 GT
  • eneerg
  • Sep 24, 2025
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
4
Views
310
The Welcome Wagon Sep 24, 2025
Noobz347
D
sad day
  • davecobra2
  • Jul 13, 2026
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
2
Views
249
What is it Worth?!?!? Jul 22, 2026
davecobra2
D
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • The Welcome Wagon
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?