Hibernation

Enzio

Dang it. I was hoping mine would get 3 more inches
May 14, 2019
Minnesota
After spending time outdoors in the beautiful Fall weather since Labor Day weekend; I needed a rest. I also need to get my postage stamp yard cleaned up before the snow comes. But first the Cobra II has to be put to bed.

Before I left I had been having problems getting it started especially when hot. This problem started after I put the audio system in. I thought that maybe I had a parasitic load that was draining the battery enough that the MSD couldn't fire. When I got back I tried to start it and no-go. I put a battery charger on it for an hour and tried again, no-go. Then, I disconnected the audio system and put the charger on the battery all night and in the morning I noticed that the battery was only about 80% charged. I tried it anyway, no-go. So, I bought a new red-top battery with 720 cranking amps (300 more than the old one); charged it up for an hour and :D. I left the audio disconnected and took a final spin around the city, the engine sound is music to my ears anyway. It was about 45 degrees outside and it ran really cool. Makes me happy. So, I'm guessing the 2 year old battery may have been toast. We'll see next summer.

Anyway it's hibernating now.

IMG_3522.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes I do. I learned to drive my mothers 62 falcon with the 160CI in-line 6cyl. For Christmas I got a pair of studded tires. Who needs 4 wheel drive? I think they can still use them in Alaska.

Reactions: 1 user
You may have to worry. I prefer winter to spring. Wait...You're in Hawaii. Geez.

I prefer fall. Spring is generally too wet, summer's too hot, winter's too cold with ice and salted roads, but fall - the smell of burning leaves and it's generally not too wet. And there's the smell of burning leaves. It's my favorite time of year. :nice:

Oh, let's not forget Halloween candy and Thanksgiving! Always thinking with my stomach! :D

Reactions: 1 users
I prefer fall

I prefer fall. Spring is generally too wet, summer's too hot, winter's too cold with ice and salted roads, but fall - the smell of burning leaves and it's generally not too wet. And there's the smell of burning leaves. It's my favorite time of year. :nice:

Oh, let's not forget Halloween candy and Thanksgiving! Always thinking with my stomach! :D

Obvious choice IMO! But then after Deer Hunting then the Ski season starts and then ice fishing. With a little mid winter break on a beach somewhere the next thing you know and spring is here.

Reactions: 1 user
Fall
winter
leave burning
spring
ice fishing
skiing
wet
tummy full of chocolate or turkey
Hibernation

Dang you guys lots of seasons, we have 2 ~ surfs up, surfs down... wait, did some one say
on a beach somewhere
iu-13.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users