HOLLEY 174 BLOWER ALTERNATOR BRACKET???

Killer50stang

New Member
May 11, 2004
632
0
0
I need the bracket for the Holley 174 blower. I recently cut my stock one to make it work and it does but the belt clearance is terrible and I can't go to a smaller belt with it not being too tight. I believe Holley makes a alternator bracket that has a belt tensioner on it as I have no tensioner as of now. Any help?
 
Do you have a picture of your current setup? I imagine you have a snout mounted pulley on that blower but what are you using for an idler pulley now? Is there a bracket that comes off of the snout that's holding an idler?
 
Daggar said:
Do you have a picture of your current setup? I imagine you have a snout mounted pulley on that blower but what are you using for an idler pulley now? Is there a bracket that comes off of the snout that's holding an idler?


Yes it has a snout. Right now I'm using the stock 5.0 Alternator bracket. I'll try and get you a pic.