• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Holy Smokes Batman

  • Thread starter Thread starter AP1995V6
  • Start date Start date Jul 26, 2007

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Jul 26, 2007
#1
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #1
View attachment 375339

Now that's a 4x4 Mustang.

I kind of like it. Maybe I'll trade in the coil-overs for a lift kit and some 26" wheels.
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Jul 26, 2007
#2
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #2
Just think if this was the stock suspension. lol

 

Attachments

  • mainjhf.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 196

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Jul 26, 2007
#3
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #3
Haha.

Do you remember a post awhile back where a guy paint his tail lights black and also smoked the lenses?

I can't seem to find the post to figure out what he did to give the lenses the smoke effect.
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Jul 26, 2007
#4
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #4
Me maybe?





I taped off the lenses and painted the bezels, then sprayed the lenses with VHT Nite Shades then cleared the whole thing.
 

Attachments

  • Picture1292.webp
    25 KB · Views: 179

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Jul 26, 2007
#5
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #5
Ha! I thought it was you. I recognize the paint name now.

Where can I picked that stuff up at?
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Jul 26, 2007
#6
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #6
AP1995V6 said:
Ha! I thought it was you. I recognize the paint name now.

Where can I picked that stuff up at?
Click to expand...

Just google it and order it online. Thats what i did.
 

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Jul 26, 2007
#7
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #7
I talked to Saleen on the phone today.

He (Chris was his named, I think) said that they're pretty sure they still have the tail light covers but they aren't listed in the inventory.

So now that's two Saleen employees I've talked to that have said they were pretty sure they could get the tail light covers.
 

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
1,269
19
99
Louisiana
Jul 26, 2007
#8
  • Jul 26, 2007
  • #8


Awesome.
 

AP1995V6

Member
Jul 13, 2003
547
1
16
Oxford, MS
Jul 27, 2007
#9
  • Jul 27, 2007
  • #9
I think I'm going to get some place to mix up some paint rather than ordering it online since I have a paint gun and an air compressor

What ratio of clear to black do you think would be good for the tint effect?
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
500
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
B
Resolved Crank no start after engine swap
  • biggrim
  • Sep 12, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
67
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 12, 2026
biggrim
B
L
Car has been overheating. Not sure what is causing it. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Luckysgirl
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
202
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
Luckysgirl
L
S
Brakes are engaged while driving
  • stevetbright
  • May 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
115
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 31, 2026
stevetbright
S
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
361
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?