Horn Problem

J Skankton

Aug 15, 2004
I have a 93 LX and whatever reason the horn does not work. Didnt find this out until 2 months after i bought the car . ANy suggestions on what the problem might be would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Might be something as simple as a blown fuse. Take a look in your owners manual and find which fuse is for the horn. Then look under the dash to find the fuse box. It should be a simple fix.

Dan

The horn is fuse 16 in the box (20A). It is powered through a horn relay located behind the lower center of your dash. There are 3 wires connected to it. LB/W, Y/LG and DB. Jumping across the DB and LB/W should activate the horn if the fuse is OK. If it does, then either the relay, the horn switches or one/both of the clockspring assemblies are bad.

no no no...this is a horn problem...

bullfight.jpg

Attachments

• bullfight.jpg
    bullfight.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 86
one of my buddies has a 90 LX 5.0 and his horn never worked since he bought the car. One time when we were out he hit it out of instinct when someone cut him off and it worked. i was in another car but we were like what the hell?? lol

hehe the horn ... well on my car if you drop change into the open cig lighter, it will blow the fuse and the horn/cruise and cig light won't work anymore. :)

They're not all on the same fuse, but it's happened 3 times now, same result each time.