• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-

Houston Folks

  • Thread starter Thread starter chris28912
  • Start date Start date Jul 31, 2012

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Jul 31, 2012
#1
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #1
Looking for some people in the Houston area to hang out with a talk ponies. Want to expand my knowledge, learn where some good meets are and ride together : /
 

roush3stg

Member
May 8, 2012
16
3
13
Plainfield, IL
Jul 31, 2012
#2
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #2
I'm in the Dayton area right now for vacaand I might be movin down here!
 

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Jul 31, 2012
#3
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #3
Cool. Looking for buddies
 

roush3stg

Member
May 8, 2012
16
3
13
Plainfield, IL
Jul 31, 2012
#4
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #4
Yea I got an 05 Stg3 roush
 

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Jul 31, 2012
#5
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #5
Move on down!
 

roush3stg

Member
May 8, 2012
16
3
13
Plainfield, IL
Jul 31, 2012
#6
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #6
Haha planing on it cuz I'm from Illinois and I'm a diesel mechanic and tryin to find work up by me just isn't workin. But I can get a job down here much easier.
 

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Jul 31, 2012
#7
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #7
Anyone?
 

roush3stg

Member
May 8, 2012
16
3
13
Plainfield, IL
Jul 31, 2012
#8
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #8
I'm in Dayton till aug 6th lol but my stang isn't down here yet till I move down
 

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Jul 31, 2012
#9
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #9
Pm when you get down
 

roush3stg

Member
May 8, 2012
16
3
13
Plainfield, IL
Jul 31, 2012
#10
  • Jul 31, 2012
  • #10
Yea I'll hit u up when I move down
 

StreetsideStig

Active Member
Feb 22, 2011
1,012
48
48
Aug 1, 2012
#11
  • Aug 1, 2012
  • #11
I'm not from Houston, but I found these guys! http://www.mcoh.org/
 
D

durtjunkee

New Member
Dec 22, 2011
20
1
3
Sugar Land, TX
Aug 1, 2012
#12
  • Aug 1, 2012
  • #12
www.westsidemustangs.com

THE Mustang Community in and around Houston.
 

03_TrueBlue_GT

Active Member
May 5, 2010
810
41
29
Houston, Tx
Aug 7, 2012
#13
  • Aug 7, 2012
  • #13
There is a car meet off of Beltway 8 by Pearland parkway every Friday night. It usually starts around 10pm, there are lots of Mustangs, Camaros, and Chevy truck guys there. I haven't been in a while but thats all I know off the top of my head.
 

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Aug 7, 2012
#14
  • Aug 7, 2012
  • #14
I don't want to hang out with Chevy owners lol
 

03_TrueBlue_GT

Active Member
May 5, 2010
810
41
29
Houston, Tx
Aug 7, 2012
#15
  • Aug 7, 2012
  • #15
Yeah I understand that, one of the reasons why I don't really go out there that much. Most of them aren't interested in what you got if it isn't a Chevy.
 
D

durtjunkee

New Member
Dec 22, 2011
20
1
3
Sugar Land, TX
Aug 8, 2012
#16
  • Aug 8, 2012
  • #16
There's a Westside Mustangs meet every Thursday evening at Texas Borders Cafe on I-10 West and Westgreen.

It should show up here today.
http://www.westsidemustangs.com/forum125.html
 

chris28912

Active Member
Apr 15, 2012
133
7
28
Aug 8, 2012
#17
  • Aug 8, 2012
  • #17
I went last week. It was great
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Microsquirt tune for stroked 351W in a foxbody
  • roldy
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
6
Views
246
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 11, 2026
roldy
R
K
Introduction
  • kleach
  • Feb 10, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
1
Views
161
The Welcome Wagon Feb 10, 2026
gkomo
G
Fox Tire Size for 16" Pony Wheels on 1984 LX Convertible
  • gw7
  • Jun 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
182
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 25, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Motor mounts question
  • djj62478
  • Mar 18, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
15
Views
651
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 13, 2026
nickyb
Fox won't crank over and fuel pump won't kick on.
  • djj62478
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
527
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 11, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?