how do u drop a oil pan on a fox

QDR - "I'm doing a pump, shaft, and pan gasket this weekend too." "I'm hoping 3-4 hours." "I'm way too lazy for that much work"

Those statements don't seem to go together. :) Could be wrong, but I suspect you'll be at it for quite a bit longer than your estimate. I hope, however, you surprise me and it's a short job. When I sell a car I actually have the buyer sign the bill of sale which has language in it that indicates that if it falls apart driving out of my drive way, it's his baby. Did you suspect something was amiss when you sold it?

• Sponsors (?)

Are you crazy Mike? It was a "family" deal as we call it and I'm helping (fixing) because of who it is. I did't want to sell the car to the guy in the first place for this very reason. I sold a turn key 12 second car and the new owner repeatedly tried to make sure that it really was that fast! If it was anyone else I would have laughed. Unfortunately, I sold it to my friends shop manager and I have to take care of him. I've been trying to reduce the fleet just so that I can avoid this kind of stuff. It seems that no matter what I do it just sucks me back in.