How do you turn on fog lights

• Sponsors (?)

By law the fog lights can't be on at the same time as the high beams....they will only work with th low beams on. I know you can buy a module to keep them on with the high beams but I am not sure where. It is kind of annoying to always have people flas their lights at me when I am driving with my low beams on cause they think that they are my high beams....that is until I turn the high beams on.....lol......I heard that betweent the years of the s197's the fog lights were actuated in different ways. Mine you just pull the headlight switch out and keep on the low beams.......Good luck and happy driving

Mine is a nightly ocurance......do you get out much?....lol....just kidding.....mineis annoying....I keep my brights on until the other car actually sees me turning them off now.

I have no job, I have no gas, and I'm poor. I live in a closet... Maybe that's why I don't get flashed...... :lol: jk. Seriously though, I've never had one person flash me... and I'm always ready with my hand on the bright lights. haha I just wanna do it once. :(

HaHa.....I have two jobs and no life so I can relate....lol.....maybe the people out here in Los Angeles are quicker to flash...lol.....plus don't most people in kansas drive big trucks that our lights just shine into the uner carraige....lol

:lol: Yep, there's a lot of big trucks, but I don't live TOO far out in the country. About 25 minutes from the city. :)

The worst part about the flash treatment is that I always have to wonder if they are flashing me because of the fog lights or I am heading into a speed trap! Not that I would ever speed. :D

Late to the party. On my 2007, I don't even have to have the head lights on. With just the running lights / parking lights on, I can pull out the switch and turn on the "fogs".

In my day, growing up, fog lights were always amber and driving lights were always clear. And also, fog lights were always mounted very low on the vehicle, not in the grill. So I don't call them fog lights, I call them driving lights. Even the HIDs on my Lightning are driving lights.

Attachments

• 01010057.JPG
    01010057.JPG
    541.3 KB · Views: 64