• Sponsors (?)

GONE-N-60 said:
Frist off this is not my frist post!! I dont know why it say that it is,
second I can afford what ever I want, I just traded in my BMW for
my mustang GT, I dont need to steal, so you are :owned:

its just a question, get over yourself

I have a 2001 mustang gt with flowmasters and I have owned
many cars before that, and no Im not kidding I like the movie
Get over myself??? WTF are you talking about? Your on a hot streak to make a lot of friends around here.

Don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya.

saleen137 said:
dude come on what do you expect us to think. First you have a low post number even though you registered january of 2004. It just sounded kind a wierd asking that question. Then your user name makes it even worse.

please lock this trend :lock: it was only a question, I have a stang
I do not need to steal one, this is not worth my time, just lock it

DELOS02GT said:
Get over myself??? WTF are you talking about? Your on a hot streak to make a lot of friends around here.

Don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya.

dude let it go :nonono: I love mustangs, I love cars in general, Im not a theft, it was only a question you guys turn it into something bigger,
Im not looking for a war. this is nuts "Don't let the door hit ya were the good lord split ya" ok ok :rolleyes:

GONE-N-60 said:
because I can do what I want,

the bmw was a e46 smart guy, with 106k miles on it and it was paid for if you must know so the 01 stang has very low miles and it was a even trade, I still do not have a car-payment and I have a car that I want with a warranty. does this answer you question
BIG GUY?
Are you trying to say I am fat? :rlaugh:

so you traded an E46 BMW..for an 01 GT... :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: you are full of it. A BMW with 106k miles is barely broken in, any BMW person would realize that. Therefore, you are just a troll with nothing useful to say and should leave or be banned. :) Have a nice day you little cockgobbler.

1990StangLX said:
Are you trying to say I am fat? :rlaugh:

so you traded an E46 BMW..for an 01 GT... :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: you are full of it. A BMW with 106k miles is barely broken in, any BMW person would realize that. Therefore, you are just a troll with nothing useful to say and should leave or be banned. :) Have a nice day you little cockgobbler.

:lol:

Ryan02Stang said:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Dumbest comment ever. You obviously haven't researched your BMW's too much. People that buy BMW's typically don't drive them anywhere near 100,000 miles. They can afford a new car before then.
:lol: Dude you honestly should shut up. My father and brother have owned BMW's for years, and there are 3 in the family right now. 2 have over 100k miles on them and are running just fine. All you need is regular maintenance and they'll go well past 200k. My dad had a 528i that had over 300k miles on it, and it was still running well when he sold it. So, once again, you're proven to be a complete and utter retard. Go home little boy, and please grow up.

1990StangLX said:
:lol: Dude you honestly should shut up. My father and brother have owned BMW's for years, and there are 3 in the family right now. 2 have over 100k miles on them and are running just fine. All you need is regular maintenance and they'll go well past 200k. My dad had a 528i that had over 300k miles on it, and it was still running well when he sold it. So, once again, you're proven to be a complete and utter retard. Go home little boy, and please grow up.
I never said anything about them not going over 100,000 miles dip****. I simply said they are not just starting to get broken in. Want a medal for having 3 bimmers in the family??? WOW! BMW...SOOOOOO impressive. People who are into high class luxury cars don't drive their cars over 100,000 miles. Luxury options just become outdated too fast. As for going over 200K miles. Any car will go that far with good maintenance...its not a BMW thing, its a car owner thing. Well I am so honored to chat...after hearing you have not 1, NOT 2, BUT 3!!!! BMW's in the family. :notnice:

Ryan02Stang said:
I never said anything about them not going over 100,000 miles dip****. I simply said they are not just starting to get broken in. Want a medal for having 3 bimmers in the family??? WOW! BMW...SOOOOOO impressive. People who are into high class luxury cars don't drive their cars over 100,000 miles. Luxury options just become outdated too fast. As for going over 200K miles. Any car will go that far with good maintenance...its not a BMW thing, its a car owner thing. Well I am so honored to chat...after hearing you have not 1, NOT 2, BUT 3!!!! BMW's in the family. :notnice:
:rolleyes: I said a BMW with 106k was barely broken in, you called BS, and I told you, FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that you were wrong. The only reason I mentioned that my family has 3 BMW's was because it is a legitimate point that proves I actually know about them, as opposed to you, who is just another keyboard idiot who is just talking **** to try to look cool. We all know that any car will last that long, but the BMW's tend to last longer, because they are built better. Its a simple fact that even you should realize. Talk to any BMW enthusiast and they'll tell you, regardless of income, a BMW at 106k miles IS JUST BARELY BROKEN IN. I hope that makes what I said clear. :rolleyes:

1990StangLX said:
:rolleyes: I said a BMW with 106k was barely broken in, you called BS, and I told you, FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that you were wrong. The only reason I mentioned that my family has 3 BMW's was because it is a legitimate point that proves I actually know about them, as opposed to you, who is just another keyboard idiot who is just talking **** to try to look cool. We all know that any car will last that long, but the BMW's tend to last longer, because they are built better. Its a simple fact that even you should realize. Talk to any BMW enthusiast and they'll tell you, regardless of income, a BMW at 106k miles IS JUST BARELY BROKEN IN. I hope that makes what I said clear. :rolleyes:
I know more BMW enthusiasts, owners, and dealers than you will ever know. Explain to me how a BMW is built better than other cars...for example Lexus, or Mercedes, lets say even Ford...whats better???

Status
Not open for further replies.