How much is it worth???

Im gettin ready to sell my AOD vert to get a 5 speed hatch and want you yo know how much u think its worth... Its a 90 GT H) AOD Convertible, white with a black top, it has 178k Miles on it... the body and paint is in perfect condition except for one little dent on the RF fender about the size of a golf ball... The top is brand new... its a soft cloth top (The BMW and Mercedez kind not the normal vinyl top) that ran me a good $2k, New top frame, new top motor, top hose lines, and rams, It has H.I.D. foglamps, saleen wing, MAC CAI, Superchip, im takin off my exhaust but it will have a BBK catted H-pipe, Flowmasters, remote start with a pager alarm, and a 2800 stall converter... The interior is flawless no tears or any fading in the seats... could us some cleaning though, and it has a pioneer deh-1600 cd player and polk audio speakers... I think thats about it.. just want to know what you guys think its worth.. and if you want it make me some offers but im not posting it in classifieds cause im just selling it locally

• Sponsors (?)