Howdy!

Cocomonstr

Feb 16, 2017
Hello out there! I've been reading and lurking around this forum for a few years but I've decided it's finally time to jump in and take part in the community. The love of my life is an '04 Mustang 3.9L V6 (yeah, yeah, dont hate!). She's the first and only car I have owned, been driving her since high school, and over a decade and 200,000 miles later she's still my baby. Obviously she needs more maintenence these days than she used to. My dad and I have replaced most of her suspension over the past year and while working on the car with him I have discovered a new passion; I friggin' LOVE cars. And I like my cars like I like my whiskey; strong, reliable and American.

Anyhoo, I'm here mostly to learn but if I can help someone else by sharing my two-cents from time to time then I'm more than happy to do that as well.

Thanks all!!
Coco

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

I friggin' LOVE cars. And I like my cars like I like my whiskey; strong, reliable and American.
Coco
Welcome to stangnet Coco.

Now, see, with comments like that you'll already have a full three quarters of us loving you!:jester:

Nothing at all wrong with a V6. They can be turned into badass monsters too, if you're willing to make it that way.

Snoop around the '96-'04 subforums, you'll find lots of fellow edge owners that'll help you with your mustang. Read through the threads there and feel free to comment when you have something to say.

Post some pictures of your mustang, we'd love to see it. Tell us more about your suspension mods too.

It's good to have you with us.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello out there! I've been reading and lurking around this forum for a few years but I've decided it's finally time to jump in and take part in the community. The love of my life is an '04 Mustang 3.9L V6 (yeah, yeah, dont hate!). She's the first and only car I have owned, been driving her since high school, and over a decade and 200,000 miles later she's still my baby. Obviously she needs more maintenence these days than she used to. My dad and I have replaced most of her suspension over the past year and while working on the car with him I have discovered a new passion; I friggin' LOVE cars. And I like my cars like I like my whiskey; strong, reliable and American.

Anyhoo, I'm here mostly to learn but if I can help someone else by sharing my two-cents from time to time then I'm more than happy to do that as well.

Thanks all!!
Coco

Awesome!!! I have the same car, and can't wait to pick your brain some :)
I grew up with VW bugs, and motorcycles... I'm chasing a couple issues on mine with 140,000 miles on it... I can feel why you've been modding out the suspension!!
⚡⚡