Hrmm, Next mods?

MSM0075

May 13, 2003
Central Jersey
I just got my pay check so I'm looking to do something more to this car. I was looking into getting either a new Spec Stage III clutch and TC Flywheel, or a front mount intercooler setup with a nice POV and Boost Controler.

What you guys think?

• Sponsors (?)

I have to still pass inspection by the end of this month, I'm a little scared beacuse i just got rejected with my moms Buick Stationwagon....haha

I'm going to have to rig up my current exhaust (TC downpipe and N/A cat back) and I should be okay..

I'm lookin for a new passenger acctually. I already have new tires, why do you think I need new tires cro? :\ I'm waiting for a TC 5spd flywheel to arrive then I think I'm going to go ahead and get the Spec SIII clutch. My current modifications are in my signature, Lex.

New driver huh, thats real nice.

Sorry Lex sometimes I assume. Intercoolers and header threads are just a big fight some times. If you search there are flow test and things for Intercoolers. On Turboford many many people like the NPR intercooler as a front mount over many other intercoolers, this is not the only one that is out there so whatever intercooler that fits your needs is ok with me. I am not one to try and persuade you to get what I like, I just suggest it.

Crovax said:
Walking to my car this morning to head off to work I noticed I had a serious flat. Tire had two holes in it. I put a TC wheel and tire on for now. I'm going to clean up all 4 TC wheels and put on my bran new Futura Ultra-Z tires that have been sitting in my basement for a few months (waiting for ponies). I figured I'd do this than buy another tire for the tenholes, cause if i buy one new tire, i should really buy another, and Its not worth it.