Hrmmm....what am I up to?

Sorry to hear about the gf dude, same thing just happened to me, and i havent been the same for the past week. Trust me i know how much it sucks ass, and if i could give anything in the world right now, it would be to be back with her. Everything has been so depressing its unbelivable.

Anyway, the car is lookin awesome! I cant wait to see more progress pics, and the final product! Hang in there buddy, **** happens...youll get thru it!:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

hey fella's, thanks for the support, I've put alot into our relationship over the past few years, and with absolutely no warning (we'd just moved to a new place and everything was fine up until the last time I saw her) it kinda hurt just to have her end it and tell me there was nothing left of us. I do love her endlessly, and I'm not done with trying to get this to work....something's missing, and I intend on finding it, the girl means too damn much to me.

That said, if she doesn't want to change her mind at all, then I guess that's tough luck for me. Like Eugene said, I'll have to get crazy for another little while till something else comes my way...when I get into the booze, I get fun...it's really something to experience...if you have facebook, feel free to add me and check out my latest pictures

However, I came out here (Vancouver Island) to find myself for a few weeks, back home I was just being sour, drunk, and burning bridges due to my pissed off, bitter attitude. Thanks, Stephane, for keeping the guys up to date, I do appreciate it, and hopefully there'll be alot more to take pictures of when I get back home on the 25th.

I did find out that my next tour date for Afghanistan will be in November, which is perfect, it'll give me lots of time to save up cash, and build a solid future for myself over the next few years. This is year 10 in the Canadian Forces for myself, so it's about time I find a place with a garage that I can call my own...

THAT said, the car isn't off my project list....I figure that once I'm home and the car is finished it's painting, I'm going balls deep into it, and the first time I fire up this beast, I can promise you all that i'll be a new person all together.

K, I'm off for a bit, but just wanted to give you guys an update....by the way, Vancouver Island is as beautiful as it's always been, I think every member in here should take a trip up and see what it has to offer :nice:

Miss you guys :SNSign:

first of all ******* DON'T CALL ME Eugene!!!! lol

Glad your trying to sort yourself out. i don't know what to say about trying to make it work everytime I tried things only got worse. Good Luck anyway. I gave stephen my cell number to give you if you ever need to talk. And you know you can find me online. Take it easy bro.

TEASER!

MVC-010S.jpg

Paul, I'm workin on getting some more pics as soon as possible

Jinx, things are lookin good, I'm workin hard and keeping my mind off things, plus i've started going to the gym alot and i'm hoping to become a tank by August

Dougie!, Thanks for the welcome, good to have friends like you, even if it's on the wonderful world of interweb.....and seriously, you have to come see this paintjob dude

Paul, I'm workin on getting some more pics as soon as possible

Jinx, things are lookin good, I'm workin hard and keeping my mind off things, plus i've started going to the gym alot and i'm hoping to become a tank by August

Dougie!, Thanks for the welcome, good to have friends like you, even if it's on the wonderful world of interweb.....and seriously, you have to come see this paintjob dude

Aaron,

Come thick or thin.
Come high or hell water... come internet or non-internet, so long as you're willing to keep me as a friend, sans-mustang... you my friend, are good ****.
And I will be friends with you till hell itself implodes from love.
you let me know what works best for you, and here I come man.

Bros till death.

ok, well, they're not the best of pictures, i'll be getting my buddy to take some good ones once the car is back together, same guy that took my night shots before

driving behind the car as it got towed to it's new home today, I couldn't help but notice that people were craning their necks and pointing at it....I really think these colors are going to be a hit...when the sun hits it, it's insane

Edit: the pictures are after the car got sprayed down to get the dust off of it

i'm too scared to chamois it at this point

greyday14.jpg

greyday3.jpg

greyday15.jpg

i'll get some more hosted tomorrow at some point, the car's still not even close to together, but soon enough :nice:

comments welcome...and the thread is aliiiiiive

That trunk looks like a mirror. That is gonna be badass. I already like and its not back together yet.

I know I should know, and that I have forgotten your last update, but are you pinstripping the two colors, or leaving it? Forgive me, I just can't remember.