Huge plus for Silverhorse Racing

myponyrocks

I have more billet on the Stang than most women ha
Apr 18, 2004
After just getting back from a deployment I had a bit of extra cash and decided to change my billet Bullitt style fuel door to the black GT one American Muscle offers.

Any way when I installed it one of the c-clips and bolts stripped out. I didn't think I over torqued it. So I contacted Silverhorse and they shipped me replacement hardware for free even though I'd purchased via American Muscle. To me, that's bad ass... if they had more products I was needing I'd definately go through them again even if another vendor was offering their product for a few bucks less.

Long story short, fantastic customer service. Great looking product. Just be careful during install as the attaching hardware is aluminum.

Oh the new hardware they sent seems to be a bit sturdier AND they did ship it to APO via priority mail for free. Can't beat that. I'm well pleased (if you couldn't tell)

• Sponsors (?)

cars dirty as can be. After just recently getting home and only washing the car once... I just did the yard and now it's covered in yuck. I'll post up the product pic but it'll be a few days untill my cars worthy of portraits.

View attachment 241400

like I said car's dirty and it's not exactly car washing weather right now here in the UK... here's some pics anyway.

View attachment 241389

View attachment 241390

OLD door

DSC00428.jpg