• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

I don't know why....

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1987LXragtop
  • Start date Start date Sep 8, 2010

1987LXragtop

Member
Jan 26, 2008
837
3
18
Just outside Philly PA
Sep 8, 2010
#1
  • Sep 8, 2010
  • #1
Normally I am in the Fox forums but I saw this on craigslist and it appears to be a crime.
1968 Mustang Truck!

I like classics stangs, would love to have one sometime but this I feel is wrong and I dont know why it was done.
 
T

tweet66

Founding Member
May 19, 2001
589
0
17
Pennsauken, NJ
Sep 8, 2010
#2
  • Sep 8, 2010
  • #2
I'm with you in that I don't like that one but I've seen some done so nicely that I couldn't help admiring it and even wanting it for myself
 

Attachments

  • mustero 3.webp
    60.1 KB · Views: 189
  • mustero 1.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 155

Celeb

20+ Year Stangneter
Sep 8, 2002
736
13
59
Here and there
Sep 8, 2010
#3
  • Sep 8, 2010
  • #3
 

tx65coupe

Active Member
Nov 29, 1999
1,551
1
37
Sep 8, 2010
#4
  • Sep 8, 2010
  • #4
I don't understand it either, but there is at least for 65-66 something called a Mustero that was made by a custom shop when they were new. They also made a nomad wagon.
 

Max Power

Active Member
Jul 31, 2003
1,774
1
36
St Paul
Sep 9, 2010
#5
  • Sep 9, 2010
  • #5
Ugh.

I love this: "The driver and passenger windows will need to be installed."

Yes, after you have them custom made.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

D
Yet another v8 swap
  • dulcimerbob
  • Sep 19, 2026
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
  • 2 3 4
Replies
69
Views
1K
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech Saturday at 6:30 PM
dulcimerbob
D
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
531
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
G
  • Poll Poll
I got a free Mustang from Grandma
  • GrannysMustang
  • Mar 4, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
14
Views
525
The Welcome Wagon Mar 6, 2026
Realmongo
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
455
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
352
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?