Looking back....

-Owned 5 mustangs throughout HS
-Owned 3 5.0's senior year
-Graduated with the fastest car at the school :flag: :flag: :flag:
-Only had 3 hours a day my senior year
-3.6 cumulitive GPA
-Made a TON of friends....some are leaving the area, some aren't :shrug:
-Worked 30+ hours/week since i turned 16 my sophmore year
-umm....i'll add more later if i think of something :)

Actually, I was thinking today that i really am going to miss HS, sooo easy and fun, hot girls (college will have more though), cool teachers, and I really enjoyed it.....I don't see why some people hate school, I really liked it :nice: :nice:

-Patrick

• Sponsors (?)

Congradulations and yea dude your finally realizing what a lot of people including myself do when they graduate. It wasnt so bad we had it easy. Just wait college is so much different. Ohh and also you say this a few years down the road if i would have know then what i know now OMG high school would have been so much different. I wish i could do my high school experience all over again.

Congrats man. I was the happiest person alive when I graduated.

I think I graced the parking lot with what was quite possibly the largest burnout that the parking lot had ever experienced.

As I pulled out onto the road, there was a few guys (other kid's fathers) that were giving thumbs up and saying good job. LOL

Joe

Joes95GT said:
Congrats man. I was the happiest person alive when I graduated.

I think I graced the parking lot with what was quite possibly the largest burnout that the parking lot had ever experienced.

As I pulled out onto the road, there was a few guys (other kid's fathers) that were giving thumbs up and saying good job. LOL

Joe
burnouts on school property=priceless :nice:

matthiasj said:
yea but they let the retarded kids through no problem. Its a little bit harder for the rest of us.

This is no joke. My High School would have graduated a chimpanzee. All you really had to do was show up (most of the time). My first year of college was a real wakeup call.

stprorolla49 said:
burnouts on school property=priceless :nice:

I was all about burnouts in the school parking lot. When I left my graduation, I let it rip with the line lock on, and when my grandmother came out of the doors, she thought that someone's car was on fire. :banana: She told me all about it at my graduation party. hilarious. :rlaugh:

i graduate from hs in a couple weeks and yes, my parking lot will be graced with quite the load of rubber on the last day, except that my school police officer already wants to give me a ticket for one i did, she was walking over to my car after i did it and i drove off :p

I can't believe that's been 15 years since I graduated HS. Come to think of it I can't believe it's been 7 years since I graduated college.

Congratulations to all of you new graduates :nice:

Know now that this is just the beginning :D