i hate winter...

I was just thinking bout this yesterday. Winter does suck. Although it has been really nice, my car been in the garage since Nov. I had it out a few days back in Nov, let it sit and know its dead. It dies after sitting for a few days. :shrug: . I just dont want to keep jumping it just to drive it once a week. I will just have to wait until April-May. :(

• Sponsors (?)

Winter sucks for many reasons ... Not as much sun which means not as much serotonin gets released in our brains and = most depressing time of the year.

Plus its (usually) cold and crappy outside ... I hate winter.

Global Warming FTW +2 :D

Its like 60f right now. But pouring rain. And guess what?

County truck is our spraying salt!

I did put deposit on my new gun too. I had to put deposit, because instantback ground check system was down. So i couldn't pick it up today.

Didn't get 40S&W nor .45ACP.
Didn't get XD either.
Could never get over not able to carry with one in tube while decocked, and no manual safety.

I'll post pic tomorrow IF instant back ground check system is back up

Didn't get 40S&W nor .45ACP.
Didn't get XD either.
Could never get over not able to carry with one in tube while decocked, and no manual safety.

I'll post pic tomorrow IF instant back ground check system is back up

So what did you get?

I shoot very often and also carry .. (Glock 26 or S&W Airweight) ... when I carry my Glock, I never keep one in the chamber. I've gotten sick fast at pulling it, cocking, ready position. Plus it gives the fear of that sound of the slide slapping foward!! If someone takes it (somehow) they would have to c0ck (censored ..lol) it first and by then I'd have it back. :D That's my 'safety' system ..

actually, reason why i don't have money is because I've been getting myself back in to guns - I saved 500bucks to go get new gun tomorrow. Springfield XD 5" Tactical in either 45ACP or 40S&W. I haven't dicided which caliber yet. they are within 30 dollars of eachother

Sad thing is that because I have no money left, I won't be able to get a lot of range time....

Anger management?! My cat is Anti-Taliban trained!

If you get the .45 equip her with some 200grain pills if you can find em. Another good round is the Winchester Silvertips at 185 grains....or go for the high speed .40:D either way its gravy.

Winter what’s winter? It’s suppose too be winter here in CT but hasn't come yet and its January 6th. Today it was 73 degrees and its still 68 out now. I washed the car and went for a ride around town. The golf courses where packed.

It was like 75 degrees here today, and I had a blast driving the car tonight with the windows down and having those exhaust fumes drifting thru the windows at the redlights, haha. Can't believe how warm it is in January! (knocking on wood).
Seriously, tho, it was nice to have the windows down and hear the exhaust for real.